Furnish Mod 1.16.5 (Furniture and Utility Blocks)
Author: wouink_ ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 3,723 views
Furnish Mod 1.16.5 introduces a new set of furniture into the game, which players can use to facilitate their cooking and crafting sessions. In the original game, the only method to make your food edible is through putting them in a furnace, when the time is right, it can be taken out to consume. While that style of gameplay is quite convenient to many, some deem it to be boring and monotonous as they have limited options of what to cook and craft. With Furnish, players will be bombarded with a plethora of different furniture sets. This bombardment will leave players with no choice but to adapt to all these new innovations in order to craft some of the finest edibles.
- New Furniture Blocks are added into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Furnish Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5