Give Me My Potato Back Map 1.14.4 for Minecraft
Map types: Adventure
Author: ItzHxppy ❘ December 26, 2019 ❘ 1,116 views
Give Me My Potato Back is an adventure map created by ItzHxppy. This adventure map is full of, you guessed it an adventure! You have to go through many different levels containing easy parkour, story, and also lots of fun, plus silly elements to make it extra fun! The story is a bit goofy: the creator is also playing in this world and he needs your help. Somebody has stolen my good friend’s potato and they really need it back! The thing is, whilst you adventure to find my friend, you discover the hidden power of the potato and you need to make the sharp decision of A: saving the world or B: ending it all…
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Give Me My Potato Back Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x