Hello Minecraft Launcher (1.19.4, 1.18.2) – Play Minecraft For Free
Hello Minecraft Launcher (1.19.4, 1.18.2) tweaks the main focus of the Minecraft PC Client onto the Android version, which utilizes mobile as the main component. Although the PC version of Minecraft has been around for a while, many mods have been developed specifically for that platform. And because installing and integrating mods on mobile devices can be difficult at times, few mod options are available to phone users. With Hello Minecraft Launcher, mobile players now can enjoy a Modded version of the game similar to what PC users have been using for years. With its ability to integrate Mods into the game seamlessly, the Hello Minecraft Launcher even makes integrating a complex Mod like Optifine quite simple. The interface for Hello Minecraft Launcher is one of the best for mobile users, as it offers all the same options to them with a user-friendly interface that can be accessed easily.
- Run Minecraft on all versions.
- Run Forge, OptiFine, Fabric and others
- Java 8 and Java 17.
- Mouse Virtual.
- Download Mods, ModPacks, Textures and Worlds.
- Using Shaders (with VirGL).
- Create custom controllers.
- Customizable launcher themes and colors.
- And much more!
How to install:
- Download Hello Minecraft Launcher APK
- Download tools to install APK files like APK Combo, APK Pure, Apk Installer
- Open the tool and select the Hello Minecraft Launcher APK file to install
- Open the Hello Minecraft Launcher APK, login and enjoy the game
Hello Minecraft Launcher (1.19.4, 1.18.2) Download Links
For All Versions From Minecraft 1.7.10 to Minecraft 1.19.4, 1.19.3, 1.19.2
Mobile version – APK File (v22.8.30): Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Mobile version – APK File – Dev Build (v22.8.30 – Pre-release): Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
PC Windows version – Exe File (v3.5.4): Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
PC All Platforms (MAC) version – Jar file (v3.5.4): Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Linux version – Sh file (v3.5.4): Download from Server 1
Source Code – Zip file: Download from Server 1