Imperial Odyssey Resource Pack 1.16.5, 1.15.2
Author: Malitis ❘ October 4, 2021 ❘ 41,362 views
Imperial Odyssey Resource Pack 1.16.5, 1.15.2 for Minecraft is a pleasant and elegant Minecraft’s experience that enhances the Game in several ways. Everything is supposed to have its own little appeal without the downside of it feeling out of place for a regular Minecraft player. Textures and Models are based on Minecraft Default but have a very unprecedented style made by Imperial Odyssey’s creator Malitis. Texture sprites are pixelated in sharp and defined ways. The pixelation is supposed to feel clear and defined in an 8-Bit style. Moreover texture colors are kept manageable but all together the colors add up to a picturesque and vibrant atmosphere. What makes Imperial Odyssey truly unique are its 3D Blocks and very own Custom Entity (Mob) Models. In addition, It provides Optifine exclusive features like custom light settings, custom skyboxes, custom animations, custom User-Interfaces as well as multiple mob textures to make the game feels less repetitive.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Imperial Odyssey Resource Pack 1.16.5, 1.15.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.16.5, 1.15.2