JekNJok’s Monster Defense Map 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft
Map types: PvE
Author: JekNJok ❘ December 17, 2021 ❘ 730 views
JekNJok’s Monster Defense Map 1.18.1, 1.17.1 is a PvE map designed by JekNJok. Quickly gather your friends and together join this exciting PvE map to shoot down some monsters! In this story, you and your squad are fighting as the Capital’s first line of defense. Since the monsters are once again crawling out of the giant Cursed Mine, it is your responsibility to investigate the area and do anything to stop them monsters from ravaging nearby towns. Download this map from the links below and have some fun.
How to play:
- Choose between more than 20 different RPG style skills to bring into the battles, and create big combos between them with your fellow Red Cross Knights.
- Battle through 25 waves of monsters and Bosses with unique mechanics of their own.
- There are 3 levels of difficulty, play with your friends and work together to beat the Hard level!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
JekNJok’s Monster Defense Map 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1