Litematica Mod 1.18, 1.17.1 (New Modern Schematic Mod)
Author: masady ❘ 3 weeks ago ❘ 288,910 views
Litematica Mod 1.18, 1.17.1 is a new schematic mod written from scratch and is targeting light (client-side) mod loaders like LiteLoader on 1.12.x, Rift on 1.13.x and Fabric on 1.14+.
How to use:
The default hotkey to open the in-game config GUI is M + C. If you are for example on AZERTY keyboard layout instead, then the keys are different, and M + C becomes, + C instead, etc.
Note: If you have Optifine installed, then there are some options that you most likely will need to disable in Optifine, or otherwise it will break the schematic rendering:
- Render Regions needs to be disabled
- Shaders need to be set to OFF, or alternatively disable VBOs in the vanilla Video settings, and disable both the ‘schematicOverlayModelOutline‘ and ‘schematicOverlayModelSides‘ options in the Visuals category
- Fast Render might also need to disable if there is still some weird HUD/GUI rendering issues
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Litematica Mod 1.18, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18