MultiMC Launcher (1.19.2, 1.18.2) – Manage Minecraft Instances with Ease
MultiMC Launcher (1.19.2, 1.18.2) is a custom launcher for Minecraft that allows you to easily manage multiple installations of Minecraft at once. This launcher focuses on predictability, long term stability and simplicity. It allows you to have multiple, cleanly separated instances of Minecraft (each with their own mods, resource packs, saves, etc) and helps you manage them and their associated options with a simple and powerful interface.
- Manage multiple isolated instances of Minecraft, keeping them clean.
- Drill into the details – see the logs, mods and everything else easily.
- No surprises – MultiMC aims to stay predictable and do what you tell it to do.
- Fine control over Java settings and runtimes. Each instance has settings overrides that you can enable on top of the global settings.
- MultiMC game logs come with extra information that helps diagnose problems, and they are color coded.
- Support for running old versions the way they were released, instead of relying on compatibility hacks.
- Kill Minecraft easily if it crashes / freezes.
- MultiMC is extremely lightweight, enabling it to run in the background and keeping an eye on the game even on ancient machines where every megabyte of memory matters.
- Easy installation of common mod loaders – Forge, Fabric and LiteLoader (and likely more incoming).
- Minecraft world and resource/texture pack management.
- Import and export of Minecraft instances to share them with anyone.
- Import modpacks from various platforms.
How to install:
- Choose the download for your operating system below, extract the archive to a new folder and run it.