NoxAnimals Addon (1.19) – MCPE/Bedrock Mod
455 views ❘ 4 days ago ❘
NoxAnimals Addon (1.19) introduces various new animals inspired by real-life creatures, each with distinct characteristics and purposes. With this addon, Minecraft biomes become more enjoyable and engaging.
Jungle Animal List:
- Butterfly flies around the forest, this insect likes flowers and will follow you if you hold the flower.
- Toucans fly around the forest, you can tame these birds with seeds, there are 3 types of toucans that we added, Toco Toucan, Keel Billed Toucan, and White Throated Toucan
- Piranhas swim in the river, if you meet this fish, you better run away quickly, because this fish is very deadly.
- Tapirs can be found in the forest, you can breed these animals with tallgrass.
- Coati can be found in the forest, you can breed this animal with berries, this animal likes to climb trees.
How to install:
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Move the NoxAnimals Behavior and NoxAnimals Resource files into the behavior pack and resource pack files on Minecraft storage.
NoxAnimals Addon (1.19) Download Links
For Minecraft PE/Bedrock 1.19
mcaddon: Download from server 1 – Download from server 2
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]