Shadow Parkour Map 1.14.4 for Minecraft
Map types: Parkour
Author: Trey ❘ December 26, 2019 ❘ 3,619 views
Shadow Parkour is, as the name obviously suggests, a parkour map which was created by Trey. As if the usual parkour stunts and tricks are not exciting enough for you, this game offers more than just the classic features. A unique experience only this map includes is that you have to proceed to the final line by parkouring with your shadow following 3 seconds behind your every action. You can think of ways to use it to complete 12 levels of parkour, with brand new features in each. What if you could go back in time? What if you could freeze time itself? And there’s so much more.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Shadow Parkour Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x