Stoneborn Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5
Author: Sindavar33 ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 722 views
Stoneborn Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 brings players back into the medieval time with the overhaul of a plethora of different unique armors, tools, and weapons as well as some of the creatures. While it is a simple gear overhaul Pack, Stoneborn does bring into the game a rustic atmosphere, thus making the game suitable for any types of playthrough, whether if they want to play it in vanilla mode or a modded version. These gearsets are mostly inspired by the dwarf’s culture in fantasy setting, this tribe tends to wear heavy armor and wield a huge axe to combat their adversary and so should you. Furthermore, Stoneborn also features new item names so that players can mix which pieces they want to wear together.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Stoneborn Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5