Super Mario Peach’s Castle Map 1.14.4 for Minecraft
Map types: Building
Author: Oscar ❘ December 25, 2019 ❘ 3,149 views
Super Mario Peach’s Castle is a castle map that was created by Oscar. For any keen enthusiast of the classic franchise during the last few decades, this is guaranteed to be a superbly fun ride. Diving into this map, you get the opportunity to once again emerge into the miraculously funny world of Mario castles. This is a construction map only so there are no objectives or interactive objects for you to tamper with. The graphics and designs of this map are simplistic, with the blocks quite visible and no shadings. However, if you are keen on the old-school cartoonist graphics of the original Mario, that would be perfect!
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Super Mario Peach’s Castle Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x