Time Stop Data Pack 1.17.1 (Za Warudo)
Author: DOgDemO ❘ 5 days ago ❘ 3,760 views
Time Stop Data Pack 1.17.1 allows you to control the flow of time and use it to your advantage. Time Stop adds a craftable item that you can use to stop time entirely. This item is called THE WORLD, and yes, THE WORLD is a reference to the popular anime – Jojo’s Bizzare Adventure! While time is stopped by THE WORLD, you become invisible and unkillable. Mobs around you will be frozen in time, and you can do anything you want to them!
- Craftable item that can stop time when you use it. Costs 5 experience level per use.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Time Stop Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1