Tiny Pixels Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5
Author: 500poundsofnothing ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 10,932 views
Tiny Pixels Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 for Minecraft maintains the original artstyle of the vanilla Minecraft while conflate them with a heavy Pixel twist. One of the most unique traits of Tiny Pixels is the Barriers, which serve as a catalyst to make the textures pop and standout more albeit being a 16x Pack. Furthermore, most of the textures in Tiny Pixels are drawn with an endeavor effort, thus making them seem like a beautiful square pattern, therefore creating a dynamic feels, freshed out and distinguishable. The atmosphere seems much more vibrant and lively despite the fact that everything is more blurry.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Tiny Pixels Resource Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2
for Minecraft 1.17.1