TL Legacy Launcher (1.19.4, 1.18.2) – TLauncher Legacy, Stable and Simple
TL Legacy Launcher (1.19.4, 1.18.2) is a simple, lightweight and yet highly customizeable alternative Minecraft launcher. It features pre-made modded versions (Forge, Optifine and Fabric) as well as optional per-version game profile folders, keeping data from different versions in different subfolders.
TL Launcher is the most popular launcher at the moment. A record number of players use it every day. It is because with this program you can play both the pirated and licensed versions of Minecraft. But this is not the main advantage of the launcher. The main feature is its cross-platform character. You can run the program on Windows, Linux, or Mac OS.
- Multiple account types: Play Minecraft with Free, Mojang, Microsoft or Ely.by account, add as many as you need.
- Ely.by skin system: Alternative skin system for players and server owners.
- Supported versions: Supporting all versions of Minecraft, from first Alpha to latest release.
- Forge: Mod Loader. Allows users to add mods to their Minecraft world.
- Fabric: Fabric is a newer mod loader. It is pretty lightweight, so loading mods is considerably faster than Forge.
- Optifine: OptiFine is a mod with customizable settings that enhances the graphics and performance of Minecraft.
TL Legacy Launcher (1.19.4, 1.18.2) Download Links
For All Versions from Minecraft 1.7.10 to Minecraft 1.19.4, 1.19.3, 1.19.2
Windows Installer version (Exe file): Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
MAC version (Intel x64 based devices, or running under Rosetta – Dmg file): Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Linux version (Ubuntu and other Debian-based distributions – Jar file): Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2