UHC Map 1.14.4 for Minecraft (UHC without Plugins)
Map types: PvP
Author: _PRO_KING_TR_ ❘ January 8, 2020 ❘ 14,776 views
UHC is a PvP map which was created by _PRO_KING_TR_. When you started the game you’ll spawn in a random place. You’ll just do what you do in normal survival Minecraft. You’ll upgrade your armor, tools, etc… But in UHC you need to be fast too. Because you have just 100 min. to upgrade yourself. Also, there will be a world border which will get closer until it reaches 100 blocks. And in addition, I added a boss bar in the top so you can see how much time you have until last 100 blocks. You need to be at least 2 people to play. When you die you need to type /gamemode spectator to watch players who are still fighting.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
UHC Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x