We Don’t Bite Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1
Author: s1ms00n ❘ January 7, 2021 ❘ 1,744 views
We Don’t Bite Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft transforms these monotonous and orthodox villagers into furry little friends that can walk on two legs. It would seem weird initially as players are uncomfortable with foxes that wear clothing and walk around like they have businesses to do. Once players get more comfortable around these entities, they will realize that each fox has its own profession just like villagers do. Furthermore, they are also insanely detailed as their ears and tails are constantly moving. A more intriguing feature is that they sometimes let out these squeaky sounds, trying to communicate with the players.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
We Don’t Bite Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1