Where’s The Button Map 1.14.4 for Minecraft
Map types: Finding
Author: w0rgeN ❘ January 31, 2020 ❘ 1,249 views
Where’s The Button is a finding map created by w0rgeN. If you are an enthusiast of good and fun maps, this one would be the perfect option. In total, there are six different maps and one secret level which can be found in the lobby. Each level contains, of course, different themes and different difficulties. But do not worry, the creator means your fun, not frustration, and impossible stages. If you happen to find a level too difficult, remember that every level has a hint-button. But please use them only in emergencies! You can find the link for the map below. Have fun finding your way in this challenging puzzle.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Where’s The Button Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x